Amber Light International aims to be inclusive of all sexual orientations, genders, races or ethnic backgrounds, social classes or religions. We ask participants to treat each other with friendly respect.
- If you do not have the zoom app installed on your device, subscribe for free at: zoom.us.
- Zoom has automatically added a waiting room function for security. The host will receive a notification and will admit each attendee.
- Your device will be automatically muted and your video disabled upon entering the Zoom meeting. File sharing is also disabled.
- Whenever possible, enable your video so all participants can see you.
- For questions, use the “Raise Hand” function. Click on the Participants icon, locate your name, and click on the hand icon to raise your hand.
- The Chat window can be used to ask questions or to see comments shared throughout the meeting.
- We aim to be inclusive. We ask participants to treat others with respect.
For an enjoyable Zoom experience and to create the best possible recording for our classes, please consider the following:
- Close any open applications other than Zoom that may be running on your device.
- Use an Ethernet cable instead of wi-fi, particularly if your wi-fi is currently in use by other members of your household or office.
- Sit in an area that is quiet (no echo) and free from household or office interruptions.
- Ensure that the battery in your device is fully charged, or use an adapter and plug your device into a wall socket.
- Reduce the sound on your cell phone, or switch your cell phone to flight mode.
- Turn off the sound of landline telephones and external answering machines.
Contact us if you have any questions!